Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome to the start of the BEST YEAR of YOUR LIFE

No, I’m not in the business of predicting the future, and I didn’t secretly find out what New Year resolutions you have made. But I do know the beginning of the year is a time to review our goals, and renew our commitment to our dreams. What better way to start, then believing this can be the best year of your life? Did last year slip by like so many others? Well, now is as good a time as any to ask yourself what you want to accomplish, and what you should do with your life.

Think about what is possible. What would make this the best year of your life? What would make you feel most alive?  The great thing about asking questions is it opens the door for the answers to come to you.  Another important question to ask is, when you get knocked down, tragedy hits or pain and suffering occur, how do you still have the best year of your life?  You will find in the searching and seeking, that the answers to all of these questions are similar. 
Keep in mind, your thoughts determine the world you see.

I don’t know how your year will turn out, that is in your hands. All you need to do right now is believe it is possible, that this can be the best year of your life.

The decision to be happy is yours, Be Happy in this New Year.

Ben

© 2015 Ben's Pebble


Welcome to my new blog, sort of.  I started this blog a few years ago, did three posts and stopped.  I’m starting anew for 2016, a good time to throw pebbles in the sea of life.

2 comments:

  1. Your thoughts do determine the world you see. Attitude is everything! I need to remind myself of that many times. Good luck with the relaunch of your blog. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop in from Alama...As I age each year gets better. Not sure but helping out others sure makes this world a better place.

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete